Whether you’re searching for lower cost inventory or looking to get rid of your overstock, HIDAoverstock.com provides the best of both worlds.
HIDAoverstock.com has developed a revolutionary system to purchase your overstock inventory. With proprietary software and 10 years worth of product data, we are able to pair your excess supply with requisitions from other customers and handle all aspects of the exchange for you.
Through our Houston-based clearinghouse, we ensure your product is in new condition and has at least one year of shelf life remaining. We take out the hassle by aggregating your orders, which means you’ll receive one shipment from us... and we’ll pay the freight! There is no minimum order and no fee to participate. We keep things simple.
Here’s how we take care of you, step by step.
- Send HIDAoverstock.com your active and overstock files.
- HIDAoverstock.com runs your files through our matching program.
- A buy report of overstock items that match to active files are sent to buyers.
- The buyer will then commit to purchase the product based on the buy report. Product is allocated to the buyer on a first come; first served basis.
- Buyer requisitions are then used to generate purchase orders for your overstock.
- Overstock is shipped by you to HIDAoverstock.com Clearinghouse in Houston for inspection.
- Items that are not in sellable condition are placed in pending area, and you will be contacted within seven days of receipt via an Electronic Exception Form for disposition advice. (Sellable condition is defined by: one year shelf life remaining, no damages, stickers or writing on product, and product is in original manufacturer carton.)
- HIDAoverstock.com contacts the Buyer and requests a purchase order for requisitioned items that passed inspection.
- HIDAoverstock.com then ships product and invoices buyer using discounted cost and 30 day payment terms and pays all freight to the buyers’ locations.
- HIDAoverstock.com pays you for overstock at agreed discounted price within 60 days. That gives us time to aggregate the orders to the buyers so we can hold and ship complete.
Let’s get started. Contact us today!